Welcome to the Ingatestone Five Mile Road Race website
A date for your diaries: SUNDAY 13th SEPTEMBER 2020 - our 36th year
Race Information - Entry Details
- The race will start on Sunday 13th September 2020 at 11.00 a.m. and will be run over the route introduced eight years ago, beginning at the Anglo European School in Willow Green, Ingatestone. Thanks to the school's support, we will be using their parking facilities and the registration will take place there..
- The route goes up to Fryerning, around Beggar Hill and finishes close to A12 cut-off. You can download a map of the route either as a Route - PDF or Route - Doc. It is planned to hold the presentation in the school playground - weather permitting.
- Over the years, the race has raised a great deal of money for the Ingatestone Boys' Own Club. Much more has been received for causes of the runner's chosen sponsorship. Moreover, the race is about personal achievement - run in a good friendly atmosphere with all smiles at the finish!
- Prizes for at least first 3 Men, Women, Veterans, under 20's Men and Women.
Plus First Ingatestone Residents: Men & Women and Under 18's.
Mementoes to ALL FINISHERS.
- Changing facilities are available at the school.
How to Enter / Registration
ONLINE ENTRIES: https://www.entrycentral.com/ingatestone5mileroadrace
POSTAL ENTRIES: you can print-off an Official Appliocation Form.as a Word doc. ENTRY FORM - DOC
Alternatively, you can print-off as a PDF : ENTRY FORM - PDF
Postal entries will close on 7th September 2020. Do send us your entry as soon as possible.
ON THE DAY: Entries are available on the day, up till 10:45. All runners at £14.00
Results for Sunday 22nd September - our 35th year
In our 35th year, another record entry of over 200 runners finished this popular road race.
The weather conditions were warm, dry & sunny. The race was a another success.
For details and photos of the individual winners and team prizes, please go to Results page.
Thanks to all the runners for their support and for making this event such a success.
Keith Cranmer - Chairman and Leader - Ingatestone Boys' Own Club.
Rotary Club of Ingatestone
Ingatestone Boys' Own Club
Hepburns of Shenfield
Anglo European School